New for 2022 the Two-Way blade 370 gram face balance putter made with a 100% CNC mid milled putter face. Perfect for the golfer who putts from one side at 20 feet and switches to the other side from 4 feet. Or one who just likes the ability to putt from either side.
- Traditional blade style putter head and with mid-milled putter face weighing 370 grams.
- Slightly heavier blade weight for golfer who likes a heavier (10-20 grams) putter or who putts on slower greens.
- Very popular among senior golfers who learned the game on blade putters.
- Sight line supports both the alignment and the sweet spot where heel-toe-weighting is perfectly symmetrical.
- Face balanced for the straight back and forward stroke. The face balance model does not have a sight line as the center of the shaft is the desired line line-up.
- Putter finished to a beautiful polished finish and made here in Nebraska? Yes, USA-made and craftsmanship at its best.
- The only putter maker in America with two-way putters milled from 303 Stainless Steel.
- Select from popular Winn Dri-Tac Pistol Standard, Midsize and Jumbo putter grips and Tacki-Mac Standard and Jumbo putter grips. SuperStroke 2.0 and 3.0 putter grips and Winn 15" Counter Balance putter grips are available with added charge ($20.00). at check-out
Putter Model: Bell TW-370 Two-Way Mid Milled Face Balance Putter
Putter Style: Two-Way Blade Oversized Putter
Head Design: Slight Oversize (370 grams) Traditional Blade
RH or LH: Right Hand or Left Hand
Head Material: 303 Stainless Steel
Putter Head Weight: 370 Grams
Standard Length: 34″
Length Options: 32″ to 40″
Putter Head Width: 122 mm
Grip Options: 8 Grip Options
Shaft Style: Straight Steel Shaft
Shaft Offset: No — Center Shaft & No Offset
Face Balance: Yes! Face Balanced
Face Finish: Mid Milled Face
Face Loft: 3.5 degrees
Lie Angle: 72 degrees
CNC Milled: Yes, 100%
**Bell Head Cover included with purchase!