A standard-weight blade two-way putter with a 100% CNC milled smooth flat face for the golfer who putts from one side at 20 feet and switches to the other side from 4 feet or one who just likes the ability to putt from either side.
- Traditional blade style with traditional putter head and flat smooth face and standard putter head weight at 340 grams.
- Very popular among senior golfers who learned the game on blade putters where sight line supports both the alignment and the sweet spot where heel-toe-weighting is perfectly symmetrical.
- Toe balanced for the inside-outside putting stroke.
- Putter finished to a beautiful polished finish and made here in Nebraska? Yes, USA-made and craftsmanship at its best.
- The only putter maker in America with two-way putters milled from 303 Stainless Steel. Choose from selected popular Winn and Tacki-Mac putter grips. SuperStroke putter grips available at added charge ($20.00).
Putter Model: Bell TW-340 Two-Way Smooth Face Putter
Putter Style: Two-Way Standard Putter
Head Design: Standard (340 grams) Traditional Blade
RH or LH: Right Hand or Left Hand
Head Material: 303 Stainless Steel
Putter Head Weight: 340 Grams
Standard Length: 34″
Length Options: 32″ to 38″
Putter Head Width: 122 mm
Grip Options: 7 Grip Options
Shaft Style: Straight Stepped Steel Shaft
Shaft Offset: No — Center Shaft & No Offset
Face Balance: No — Toe Balanced
Face Finish: Smooth Flat Milled Face
Face Loft: 3 degrees
Lie Angle: 72 degrees
CNC Milled: Yes, 100% USA Made
Putter Finish: Polished
Headcover: Bell Black Putter Cover